The law of attraction is the attractive, magnetic power of the Universe that manifests through everyone and through everything.
It is part of the creative power of the Universe. Even the law of gravity is part of the law of attraction.
This law attracts thoughts, ideas, people, situations, circumstances, and the things you think about.
The law of attraction manifests through your thoughts, by drawing to you thoughts and ideas of a similar kind, people who think like you, and also corresponding situations and circumstances.
- It is the law and power that brings into your life people that can help you with your plans.
- It is the power that can create the situations and circumstances you want.
- It is also the power that draws into your life the things you want and helps you achieve your dreams.
Can you take advantage of this law? Yes, you can!
You can use it with the help of creative visualization and affirmations.
You can make it work by visualizing a mental image of what you want to achieve, or by repeating positive statements, which are also called affirmations.
In this way, you create and bring into your life what you visualize or repeat in your mind.
In other words, you use the power of your mind, thoughts, imagination and words to set this principle into action.
There have always been people, from ancient times till now, who knew about this law and how to use it. They knew that repeating the same thought day after day, with interest and feeling, makes it to materialize and manifest in their lives.
Definitions of the Law of Attraction and How It Manifests
Here are a few definitions and clarifications that explain what is the law of attraction and how it manifests.
- Manifestation. This law is a manifestation of the creative power of the Universe.
- Creation. It is through this law that everything is created: galaxies, planets, metals, rocks and even plants, animals and people.
- Like attracts like. You bring into your life what you think about most often.
- Similar energy attracts similar energy. Put positive energy into your thoughts and you will bring into being positive situations.
- Thoughts are powerful. Thoughts attract corresponding situations and circumstances into one’s life.
- The power that beings you what you want. It is the power that makes you get what you think about.
- Focus is power. You attract into your life whatever you focus on. Focus on good things and you will get the. Focus on bad things and you will get into trouble.
- Positive and negative. Positive thoughts attract positive events. Negative thoughts attract negative events.
- Negative thoughts. If you entertain feelings and thoughts about hardships and obstacles, then this is what you get.
- Positive thoughts. If you keep thinking and expecting success, and don’t allow doubts enter your mind, you will eventually achieve success.
- Strong Desire. It is not enough just to wish for something, you need strong desire and faith to manifest what you want.
- Repeating thoughts. In order for your thoughts to manifest, you have to repeat them often, and add feelings, desire and interest.
- The mind acts like a magnet. It brings into being your dreams and desires. This means that you have to be careful of what you think.
- You can change your thoughts. Your thoughts determine how you live, how you interact with people, and how people treat you. It is within your power to change them.
- Everyone uses it. This law is used by everyone, though mostly in an unconscious manner.
- Worries and anxieties. Filling the mind with worries and anxieties brings stress and unhappiness and repels the good things you want.
- Happy thoughts. Filling the mind with happy thoughts will attract happiness into your life.
“See the things that you want as already yours. Know that they will come to you at need. Then let them come. Don’t fret and worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Think of them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.””
“The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.””
“Keep your mind fixed on what you want in life: not on what you don’t want.””
“What you radiate outward in your thoughts, feelings, mental pictures and words, you attract into your life.””
“Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.””
If you wish to learn more about the law of attraction and about creative visualization, the technique that uses it and makes it manifest, read the book Visualize and Achieve Your Dreams.
You will find in this book all the guidance and information you need to improve your life and achieve almost anything you want.
Step Beyond Just Dreaming.
Learn to Achieve Your Dreams!
It does not matter what your current reality is.
Creative Visualization can help you achieve your dreams and create a better life.
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
If you enjoyed reading this article, subscribe to our free newsletter to receive articles and updates.
Did you like the article? Subscribe to our Alexa Flash Briefing Skill